Duropoxy MC is a high performance, two component, water-based industrial epoxy coating system available in a range of colours.
Duromix™ Epoxywear is designed for floor and wall applications where durability and chemical abrasion resistance is required
Colour – Grey
As a low odour, very hard wearing and chemically resistant finish coating for com-
mercial, industrial and hygiene areas subjected to rigorous cleaning and high wear.
• As an abrasion and chemically resistant floor coating with or without non-skid properties
• As an anti-graffiti coating for high traffic areas such as railway stations, and car
• As a mould and bacteria resistant hard finish for wash rooms, shower cubicles, canteen areas and food preparation areas.
• As a high performance, new construction or maintenance coating in the food industries such as abattoirs, dairies, canneries,wineries, etc.
• As a finish coating in areas requiring low flame spread qualities.
• In ponds and water feature
Can be used successfully as a wall,ceiling and floor surface coating.
• Non-flammable, negligible odour and toxicity.
• Has excellent adhesion to most substrates including brick, masonry, concrete block, concrete, compressed fibre board, stone and timber.
• Resists mildew, mould and bacteria growth.
• Withstands steam and chemical cleaning
• Long pot life and short touch-dry time.
• Aged coating may be re-coated with minimal surface preparation.
• Easy graffiti removal from cured finish.
• Available in a selected range of colours
3 sqm per Litre per coat
Two coat application required
4 Litre kit will coat 6 – 8 sqm complete
Re-coat time 4-5 hrs
Full cure 5 days at 20 ºC