Enviro Flex 200P is a flexible yet tough, ready to use waterproofing membrane specifically designed for use under tiles. It is formulated on a modified water-based polyurethane resin system designed for under-tile waterproofing. It eliminates the need for reinforcement mat.
For internal wet area waterproofing of walls, floors, decks and other areas that will be covered with a wearing surface such as tiles. Enviro Flex 200P is suitable for commercial and residential applications.
Colour – Grey
Enviro Flex 200P is suitable for use over the following substrates:
• New Concrete – Cured for min. 28 days
• Renders – Cured for min. 7 days
• Particleboard – Wet area grade only
• Compressed Fibre Cement (15mm)
• Fibre Cement – Wet area grade only (min. 6mm)
• Plasterboard – Wet area grade only (min. 10mm)
NOTE: Do not apply membrane to any concrete that has received concrete curing compounds.
• Fast drying
• CSIRO approved to AS/NZS 4858 – Wet Area Membrane
• UV stable
• Very Low VOC
• Compatible with ceramic tile adhesives
• Non Toxic
Enviro Flex 200P can be applied using brush or roller. Apply two coats of Enviro Flex 200P to achieve a minimum Dry Film Thickness (DFT) of 1.0mm. Allow each coat to dry before proceeding to next coat.
DO NOT APPLY EXTERNALLY IF RAIN IS ANTICIPATED.
The consumption of Enviro Flex 200P will depend upon substrate condition and type.
As a guide: One 15 ltr unit of Enviro Flex 200P will cover approximately 10m² based on two coats achieving a waterproof coating of 1.00mm Dry Film Thickness (DFT).