TWS WM10-02 is a two component latex cementitious membrane designed for a range of waterproofing applications including wet areas, showers, podiums, terraces, balconies, immersed and subterranean areas. WM10-02 possesses a fast drying and high adhesion properties. Developed by advanced polymer technology it provides a unique durable membrane while maintaining flexible and permanent waterproofing properties it is also highly versatile, fast curing, with a tough durable finish. Suitable for cool or humid environments to enable tiling after 24 hours.
WM10-02 is suitable for the use over a range of building substrates:
- Internal wet areas, bathrooms, laundries and tiled areas
- Balconies, decks, podiums, terrace floors
- Parapet and feature walls
- Water features, swimming pools
- Potable water storage facilities, retention tanks and general water tank areas
- Planters, retaining walls
- General tiled areas to prevent moisture ingress
WM10-02 meets the requirements of:
AS/NZS 4858:2004 Wet Area Membranes as a Class III membrane
AS3740: 2004 Waterproofing of Wet Areas Within Residential Buildings
AS/NZS 4020:2005 Potable/Drinking Water Storage
- Recoat – 2 -4 hrs
- Dry Film – 8 – 10 hrs
- Tiling/Topping – 24 hrs.
For all product inquiries please call our friendly staff on 1300 PLUGIT (1300 758 448).